The mud cleaning system has the function of mud recycling and mud mixing of drilling mud.
The mud system is engineer designed to clean, recycle and mixing drilling mud in one mud tank package. The flow capacity is 500gpm + with shaker operating at 40 mesh screens and mud density 1.2g/cm³. It removes undesired drilled cuttings down to 12 microns with 4″ desilter cones. Compact design and small foot print allows it to be easily moved and transported . 500gpm mini mud system is widely used in the following drilling applications:
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (Trenchless Construction)
- Water Well Drilling
- Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM)
- Coal Bed Methane (CBM)
Mud Cleaning System Configuration
- 1 x high G force linear shaker
- 1 x mud cleaner (1 x 10″ desander, 8 x 4″ desilter, 1 x dewatering shaker screen)
- 2 x transfer pump,
- 1 x mixing pump, 1 x mixing mud hopper
- 1 x mud agitator
- cat walk, handrails, valves etc.
- electric control system
- All the equipment and parts are configured on one mud tank (10012 x 2172 x 1894mm)
- All the equipment can be wired with 380v/50Hz, 415v/50Hz, 460v/60Hz as per the power supply conditions.
- The mud tank can be skid mounted, trailer mounted or configured with jack up legs for easy transportation.
- The mud tank is designed to be put into a 40 feet container to lower sea freight charges.