The oilfield solids control process consists of many different tank system. Different tank equips with different equipment to meet specific need of drilling mud treatment. H-Screening offers complete tanks either square or round tank. The normal configuration of the mud tank is listed as below:
- Shaker Tank (Sand Trap) / Active Tank
- Suction or Mixing Tank
- Bluk Tank / Pill Tank
- Oil Tank
Solids Control System Configuration
The system is consist of 2-5 or even more mud tanks. Most tanks are connected with mud pipe lines, such as mud pump suction line, mud mixing suction and discharge lines, water line and gun line. A number of equipment will be installed onto the mud tank flow lines according to the drilling requirement. The necessary equipment includes:
- Shale Shaker
- Mud Cleaner (Desander, Desilter)
- Decanter Centrifuge
- Mud Agitator
- Mud Mixing Unit
- Pump System
Mud Tank Customization
- All equipment can be wired with 380v/50Hz, 415v/50Hz, 460v/60Hz as per power supply conditions.
- Steam lines can be added to heat drilling mud at low working temperature.
- Sunshade are available for people working in high temperature.
- Mud Tank Design: Skid-Mounted Tank, Container Corner Fittings Tank, V bottom Tank, Round Oil tank